All those important skills you need to know to be a better cook. We are going to use our common sense to guide us.
- 2 cups foo Chickpea salad
- 250 gms of small cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 whole cucumber sliced
- 350 gms of kalamata olives
- 1 small red onions diced
- 1 cup of fresh mint/coriander/parsley
For the Dressing
- ½ cup of nice flavoured olive oil
- ½ cup of white wine vinegar/or lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic minced or grated
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp of Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to season
- Cut wash prep all veggies as desired Prepare the dressing
- Use a whisk to a deep bowl add all the ingredients of the dressing to the bowl oil, oregano, salt, pepper dried oregano, thyme, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, and whisk it till the oil fuses with the herbs and spices.
- Combine these with the cut vegetables and toss them with the fresh herbs and chickpeas
- Garnish them with some fresh herbs, feta cheese and eat them along with some delicious Naan bread or pitta bread along with some yogurt sauce or Hummus.It will be a delightful salad to feed your family.
Thinking of plant based diet that can improve your health and well-being and enjoying nature’s offering and its flavours.
Isn’t its great feeling to cook together, while the presence of the other human being to share the platform of your creativity. I often enjoy