A trip to Morocco
If you fancy a trip to Morocco and experience the bold flavours and earthy spice combinations that is definitely transport you there with our cooking experience. This will inspire you to cook in a tagine, balance the flavours of the spice to create exquisite treat. Morocco’s cuisine is steeped in centuries of heritage and history. Each dish has a story and it’s colour and aromas are as vibrant as the country itself.
What to expect:
- A welcome traditional Moroccan Mint tea drink on arrival.
- A learning opportunity to learn about traditions, spices and home cooking
- Socialise in a Moroccan style
- Spicy Orange Moroccan Salad
- Moroccan eggplant with Chermoula
- Chicken Tagine with preserved lemon and olives
- Vegetarian option available
- Please add a note when booking your place, to advise of any food preferences or allergies, in advance of the class.
- This is a demonstration class.
- Includes printed copies of all recipes covered.
- Cancellations Policy and T&Cs apply to all bookings
- Any Questions? Get In Touch