Forget the Friday night take-away this curry workshop will spice up your life in a fun and informative evening at Hobby Cooks, as we discover the secret to making a selection of delicious curries with sides and Indian Flat Breads.
What to expect:
- Small classes, socially distant and safe workspaces and PPE – in line with Government Covid-19 guidelines and legislation
- A Welcome Drink on arrival
- Individual/group classes – 6
- Hands-on cooking
- Demonstration: How to make perfect Jeera Rice
- An opportunity to dine with fellow chefs
- Community style cooking experience
- Create the most popular Authentic Butter Chicken
- Cook an Indian favourite side dish Saag Aloo
- Combine fragrant flavours to make Keralan Fish curry
- Followed by Chapattis
Please note: This cooking lesson can be easily be adapted to suit vegans and/or vegetarians.