Cooking Indian-Half a day workshops
Forget the Friday night take-away this curry workshop will spice up your life in a fun and informative evening at Hobby Cooks, as we discover the secret to making a selection of delicious curries with sides and Indian Flat Breads.
What to expect:
- Small classes, socially distant and safe workspaces and PPE – in line with Government Covid-19 guidelines and legislation ( MUST BE Vaccinated)
- A Welcome Drink on arrival
- Individual/group classes – ( we are offering groups of 1, 2, 4, at the moment to keep it safe and enjoyable to keep space)
- Hands-on cooking
- Demonstration: How to make perfect Jeera Rice
- An opportunity to dine with fellow chefs or take home what you cooked to share with family and friends.
- Community style cooking experience
- Recipes will be sent online and on the day, all ingredients and equipment will be provided. (you are encouraged to get your won Apron or a disposable will be provided for you)
- Create the most popular Authentic Butter Chicken
- Cook an Indian favourite side dish Saag Aloo
- Combine fragrant flavours to make Paneer Tikka
- Followed by Chapattis or Rice
About the Course:
This half day workshop includes a variety of different dishes compiled to make it a mini feast for you to recreate or share and cook for your family and friends. A brief history of the dish using spices and using seasonal produce , introducing flavours and techniques .
Skill Level: Beginner – confident cooks. We offer this course as a Master class workshops, Half Day & supper clubs.
We limit the number of places available on this course Course times 10.00am – 2.00pm ( Mon- Fri)
Weekends 11am to 3 pm.
Please note: This cooking lesson can be easily be adapted to suit vegans and/or vegetarians.
We offer flexible dates for these courses to make it easier for you to attend at a date suitable in your diary to enjoy the cookery course. Please call or email or call to arrange a date with Anita
Read the covid updates, dietary requirements and T &C’s to ensure that the classes are compatible for your safety and learning.Please email us if you require any other information.