January Veganuary 2021
A Veganuary Special- want to learn about vegetarian cuisine for healthy start in 2021? Hobby Cooks kitchen has come up with exciting and refreshing recipes that have been perfected to every diet and taste buds.
What to expect:
- Small classes, socially distant and safe workspaces and PPE – in line with Government Covid-19 guidelines and legislation
- A Welcome Drink on arrival
- Individual/ Small group classes /Couples- 2, 4,6
- Hands-on cooking
- An opportunity to dine with fellow chefs
- Community style cooking experience
- Create the most popular Stuffed Aubergine
- Cook an Indian favourite side dish Saag Aloo
- Combine fragrant flavours to make Coconut and Lentil curry
- Followed by Cumin Rice.
Please note: This cooking lesson can be easily be adapted to suit vegans and/or vegetarians.