We want to inspire you to cook delicious and nutritious vegetarian and vegan meals at home that the whole family will love. This Class will help you get on comfortably at home to entertain your friends and family with an array of Asian inspired recipes to spruce up your energy levels with beautiful presentations all plated to impress.
What to expect:
- Small classes, socially distant and safe workspaces and PPE – in line with Government Covid-19 guidelines and legislation ( MUST BE Vaccinated)
- A Welcome Drink on arrival
- Individual/group classes – ( we are offering groups of 1, 2, 4, at the moment to keep it safe and enjoyable to keep space)
- Hands-on cooking
- Demonstration: How to make perfect Jeera Rice
- An opportunity to dine with fellow chefs or take home what you cooked to share with family and friends.
- Community style cooking experience
- Recipes will be sent online and on the day, all ingredients and equipment will be provided. (you are encouraged to get your won Apron or a disposable will be provided for you)
Menu (Sample menu)
Tofu Satay with peanut sauce
Creamy coconut Lentil curry
Zoodles with sweet potato
Homemade vegan dumplings
Wild Rice Burrito Bowls
Feel like it join the course along with your dinner date and we shall make it suitable for you as a virtual class to cook and dine with your loved one. All you got to do is to call and chat to us.
About the Course:
This half day workshop includes a variety of different dishes compiled to make it a mini feast for you to recreate or share and cook for your family and friends. A brief history of the dish using spices and using seasonal produce , introducing flavours and techniques .
Skill Level: Beginner – confident cooks. We offer this course as a Master class workshops, Half Day & supper clubs.
We limit the number of places available on this course Course times 10.00am – 2.00pm ( Mon- Fri)
Weekends 11am to 3 pm.
Please note: This cooking lesson can be easily be adapted to suit vegans and/or vegetarians.
Read the covid updates, dietary requirements and T &C’s to ensure that the classes are compatible for your safety and learning.Please email us if you require any other information.