All those important skills you need to know to be a better cook. We are going to use our common sense to guide us.
Miso Glazed Aubergine
- 2 tbsp Miso white
- ½ tbsp ginger fresh grated
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- ½ tbsp honey or maple syrup
- ½ tsp rice vinegar or mirin
- 2 tbsp oilive oil
- 1/2 tsp sriracha chilli sauce any chilli sauce of choice
- spring onions and red chillies to garnish
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- 500-750 gms aubergines long or baby ones
- Add all the glaze ingredients together and keep it aside
- Pre- heat oven and set it for grilling 200 fan assisted
- Brush aubergine with oilive oil and salt and grill or even bbq it till its cooked
- Once cooked glaze it with Miso and stick it back in the ovn for about 10 min
- Arrange them in flat plate and brush it again with the glase and garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds and a touch of chilli flakes or fresh chillies if you fancy it.
- I always like to know more about the history of the dish...out here the food stories are related to Japanese flavours where Miso is used extensively also known as NASA DENGAKU.
- Somewhere in the world this vegetable is heaven for vegetarians and vegans and even meat lovers.
- Got the meaty flavour when barbecued, baked, grilled, smoked and endless list ....
- From Indian to Middle eastern Aubergines are angels in disguise in the kitchen.
Thinking of plant based diet that can improve your health and well-being and enjoying nature’s offering and its flavours.
Isn’t its great feeling to cook together, while the presence of the other human being to share the platform of your creativity. I often enjoy