All those important skills you need to know to be a better cook. We are going to use our common sense to guide us.
- 250 gms of Potato
- 250 gms Passata/1 can of Tinned Tomatoes/or fresh
- 1 Medium Onion
- ¾ tsp garam masala
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp red chili powder (optional)
- ¼ tsp of coriander powder
- ¼ tsp of cumin powder
- ½ tsp Ginger paste
- ½ tsp Garlic paste
- 2-3 garlic cloves- chopped
- 1 green Chili
- ½ tsp fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi) optional
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2-3 tsp cooking Oil
- ½ cup of water
- Salt to season
- Cut wash potato and cook them in salted boiling water for 20 min. Once done take them aside and place them aside.
- Blend the ginger, garlic, tomato, Chili into paste and keep it aside
- In a pan heat oil and add the chopped garlic, sauté for 2-3 min, add the chopped onion and sauté it for another 2 min or so till its translucent.
- Add the tomato puree and mix well along with a little water to the consistency. Wait it starts to bubble add the spices (turmeric, garam, red chili powder). Stir it for 2-3 min
- Add the cubed potatoes to it, Season it with salt
- Add the fenugreek, lemon juice
- Stir in the fresh cream, leave it to simmer on a low flame for 2-3 min and switch of heat
- Serve it hot with rice or flat bread.
Thinking of plant based diet that can improve your health and well-being and enjoying nature’s offering and its flavours.
Isn’t its great feeling to cook together, while the presence of the other human being to share the platform of your creativity. I often enjoy