All those important skills you need to know to be a better cook. We are going to use our common sense to guide us.
- ½ cup sabudana tapioca pearls
- 1 large potato boiled and peeled and mashed 1
- green chili chopped
- 10-20 cashews roughly chopped(optional)
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ¼ tsp dry mango powder(amchur)
- ¼ tsp rock salt to taste
- ¼ coriander powder
- Oil for frying
- Herbs for garnishing
- Rinse and soak the tapioca in water covering them 2-3 hours approx.
- Once soaked the pearls should get mashed easily. Ensure that there is no harness in the center of the pearl seed.
- Drain well and keep aside
- Add the cooked potato, pearls, chopped chili spices salat and add peanuts or cashews if you choose and mix well.
- Shape them into patties and shallow fry them quickly on a hot flat apan with oil in it on a medium heat. Or deep fry them on a medium heat for approx 3-4 min depending on the size you are shaping.
- Enjoy it with some green chutney.
Thinking of plant based diet that can improve your health and well-being and enjoying nature’s offering and its flavours.
Isn’t its great feeling to cook together, while the presence of the other human being to share the platform of your creativity. I often enjoy