- ½ cup sabudana tapioca pearls
- 1 large potato boiled and peeled and mashed 1
- green chili chopped
- 10-20 cashews roughly chopped(optional)
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ¼ tsp dry mango powder(amchur)
- ¼ tsp rock salt to taste
- ¼ coriander powder
- Oil for frying
- Herbs for garnishing
- Rinse and soak the tapioca in water covering them 2-3 hours approx.
- Once soaked the pearls should get mashed easily. Ensure that there is no harness in the center of the pearl seed.
- Drain well and keep aside
- Add the cooked potato, pearls, chopped chili spices salat and add peanuts or cashews if you choose and mix well.
- Shape them into patties and shallow fry them quickly on a hot flat apan with oil in it on a medium heat. Or deep fry them on a medium heat for approx 3-4 min depending on the size you are shaping.
- Enjoy it with some green chutney.
Hey Nice To meet you!
Anita is an Indian Chef, Cookery teacher & food blogger. Her mission is to simple educate and share just how simple, healthy and tasty Indian cooking can be. She is often seen at food festivals and cookery schools demonstrating her passion for cooking to make it fun and interesting, sharing her food stories.Learn More
Isn’t its great feeling to cook together, while the presence of the other human being to share the platform of your creativity. I often enjoy
How to cook the perfect rice every time. The truth about rice is its much loved and appreciated all year through. My comfort food
The Spice Box 7 things you need to know about your Spice Box Have you ever wondered what’s inside a spice Box in Indian