All those important skills you need to know to be a better cook. We are going to use our common sense to guide us.
SMOKEY BABA GHANOUSH
- Sheet pan
- 2 large Eggplant
- 1 cup tahini paste
- 2-3 cloves garlic cloves- chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice fresh
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ¼ tsp liquid smoke optional
- a pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp water- opt
- 1 tbsp oilive oil to drizzle
- Cut and wash and pat dry the eggplant/aubergine and pierce them and wrap them in foil and either use a bbq or your oven 200 deg for 35 min until soft
- Let it cool and scoop the pulp out and throway the pel of the eggplant.
- Drain any excess water and put in the blitzer along with all th other ingredients (garlic, tahini, lemon juice saltm, cumin)
- Scoop it out into a bowl and drizzle it with oil and add a bit of paprika and some coriander leaves to garnish.
- Check seasoning and Smokey Baba Ganoush is ready .
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
I love hearing how you went with trying my recipes! Tag me on Instagram at @hobbycooksac or use #hobbycooks
Thinking of plant based diet that can improve your health and well-being and enjoying nature’s offering and its flavours.
Isn’t its great feeling to cook together, while the presence of the other human being to share the platform of your creativity. I often enjoy